Gatehouse Visiting Team
- To ensure people in hospital are visited as least once a week.
- To help everyone feel connected and valued.
- To ensure everyone is cared for.
- People who can listen and pray.
- People who care.
- People who are comfortable making conversation.
- Mixed ages and background.
- If 6 people do 2 visits a month, 120 people can receive a visit each year.
- Hospital visits are given priority.
- People with transport linked to those without.
- Can be meeting for a coffee instead of in home.
- Training night.
- Visit in two’s.
- Inexperienced team members paired with experienced.
Please contact Kay Walker if you would like to join the Team!
Anyone who would like a visit please get in touch.